Monday, February 18, 2013

Character Thumbnails: Deflated

I've been working on the concept for the second character in our 3D production. This one is even tougher than the first!









We finally decided to make her a woman. Still concepting- lots of feedback!

Also, here are a couple of turnarounds from the same class of the first character. 




Boy did this ever teach me just how much I need to practice my turnarounds, I tell you what! Anyways, we're still trucking through and I am doing lots of this kind of stuff right now (also making all of the style guides because I really need them or I start feeling adrift!), which isn't all that pretty but is important for the process. Sometime soon, hopefully, I'll get into some color and lighting studies!

She is such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment