Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Satyrs and Fauns?

Some more doodles from my wind-down drawing time last night. I didn't have a ton of time/energy this time.

A sassy Faun and little Satyr. I went and did some investigating into the differences, and it turns outt hat Satrys were originally stocky little woodfolk with the ears and tail of a donkey. I love stocky folk (dwaaarvvvvvessss) so naturally I had to go that route this time. Also, they're both typically male but ladies are so much more fun to draw with all them chest and pit hairs.

These drawings were so quick and sloppy- and the poses are stiff because of it. I'd like to explore that faun character a little more another time and get something better out of it.

Anyways, here's a happy warrior lady on Valentine's Day....

And a lovable skunk.







No comments:

Post a Comment