Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break

I have been drawing every day over the break, but I haven't done anything of substance. All kinds of things happened! I got a new job, I've been struggling to get on top of long-neglected housework, attended a mini-LAN party, and rode around in circles on the transit system getting estimates on printing in bulk for a possible Etsy store.

Here are some of the things I've been doing as far as brainstorming paintings for the purpose of selling them.



Here are some very vague environment doodles.
And here are some silly things.


Tomorrow I'm vacuuming and doing a buttload of laundry. Then I am re-painting that one painting from my finals for last term. And then I'm winding down by doing some environment studies (of other people's environments).
My goal is to have at least one decent environment design before the end of next term in my portfolio.

And hopefully this weekend I can do 2 or 3 paintings that can easily be turned into prints for commercial uses. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment