Friday, January 7, 2011

Back On The Bandwagon

Okay folks, I'm back. I didn't do a lot of serious work over the break (I had these great plans to do so many things and I didn't do ANY OF THEM BAH!) but I am also no longer an emotional mess, so I'll consider it healing time. I did doodle a lot, and that's what I'm posting today. I've misplaced about 3 pages of greeting card and painting brainstorming, and I'll post those when I find them.  I forgot to scan the paintings I did for friends for Christmas so that's a flop. oh well.

Firstly- EMO DOODLE TIME (there were a few pages of these but I'll only subject you to one because I care about your sanity)


UGH! Glad that's over with.




And that's it so far. I am SUPER STOKED to start school again, oh man!

I am still working on Nimble Norman, though the actual writing process is taking way longer than I expected. Hope to have it completely finished and written by the end of the month so I can move onto the thumbnails and sketches in Feb-March.

No comments:

Post a Comment