Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Small things

I have been drawing every day, it's just hard to find the time to scan and piece together everything for the blog. Apologies.

Here are some thumbnails for environments I did in a coffee shop he other morning. I need to work on more environments, hard core.






And here are some figure studies from Pixelovely.com (http://www.pixelovely.com/tools/gesture.html) Set to 30-seconds. I am way out of practice with my figures yikes!!!


I've got some things from class to post, too, tomorrow. Then I have a comic to make and some watercolors to work on, and after work I have to install After Effects so I can get cracking on homework. This term is going to kick my butt.

I'm terrified but also excited.

2 comments:

  1. Yay you're posting stuff! Also, that site is pretty cool, I'd never used it before. Its intense drawing from it though. At least for me, I go into instant panic mode and i can feel my heart beat go faster as i scramble around the page to quickly draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's funny because it's the opposite for me. Because I'm alone and I know the time is so short, I just use it to warm up with very gestural things.

    ReplyDelete