Thursday, September 30, 2010

WARNING: BLATANT NUDITY!

Now you have been warned twice, and here's a third one: Warning, there are genitals in this post!

My warm-ups yesterday took a turn for the obscene. I don't know where it came from.

Click the images for a larger, better quality image!


That wasn't so bad, was it?

Poor Boyfriend. He asked for a sexy drawing of the the original three female 
villains from Batman... and this is what he got. I am the worst girlfriend.


Anyways. On to more serious matters.

I did another study of the Girl and Her Bot picture and liked this one much better.
Next step is a larger version.

Need to throw a touch of orange into the robot side of the background to really
make him stand out or "pop". And the old man's hair should be yellow. Otherwise,
I'm pretty satisfied with this one. So hoooray for practice!

And finally, here is a comic about cats!

I know I'm a cat person because I find every part of this adorable. 
"Awwww you horfed. How CUUUUTE"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment